Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Don't take life so seriously, you will never get out of it alive!"

Welcome to my blog! This is my first time ever being a blogger. To be honest,  the only blog I've seen is my friend Gina's, who has kindly helped me set this blog up! Thank you Gina!
For the past 20 years, I've lived in New Zealand, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, where I was fortunate enough to meet some of the most interesting and enlightened people. I have traveled with Shamens in Peru, Sadu's in India, monks in China.... and picked up lots of amazing health and wellness knowledge. Although I have been sharing those experiences for years with my friends and family, I am often asked by people to reach out to a larger audience! So here we go...please join me on my ride of self discovery, a stream of consciousness which will hopefully touch someone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment